-->

Soal Simple Future Tense Lengkap Jawaban

Latihan Soal Pilihan Ganda Materi Simple Future Tense Beserta Jawaban
  1. They …… a concert next month.
    a. Are going to have
    b. Going to be
    c. Are going
    d. Are going to be
  2. Yongki : what is your plan for this weekend?
    Yoga : I . . . . . my uncle.
    a. Will have visited
    b. Have visited
    c. Visited
    d. Will visit
  3. Eka : could you tell your brother to meet me at the cafetaria tonight?
    Eko : sure, I . . . . . him.
    a. Told
    b. Will tell
    c. Be telling him
    d. Tell
  4. John is …………. a chemist.
    a. Was be
    b. Were be
    c. Going to
    d. Going to be
  5. What will I . . . . . in Australia?
    a. Buying
    b. To buy
    c. Buy
    d. Bought
  6. Your sister . . . . . happy if you send them a gift on her birthday.
    a. Will be
    b. Will
    c. Going to
    d. Are
  7. I ………. going to buy a new car next year.
    a. Was
    b. Am
    c. Had
    d. Were
  8. I . . . . . rich someday.
    a. Will be
    b. Will
    c. Going to
    d. Am
  9. There . . . . . no drastic development in my town in 2020.
    a. Will
    b. Will be
    c. Is
    d. Going to
  10. I ……… complete the task.
    a. Have completed
    b. Have complete
    c. Will completed
    d. Will complete
  11. I saw weather forecast on TV that tomorrow . . . . . windy.
    a. Will be
    b. Is
    c. Going to
    d. Will
  12. . . . . . . buy a new car next week.
    a. I
    b. I will
    c. I am
    d. I am going to
  13. I think spain …….. win the World Cup 2014.
    a. Was
    b. Is
    c. Will be
    d. Will
  14. Your parents . . . . . proud of you if you finish your study at University.
    a. Will be
    b. Will
    c. Going to
    d. Is
  15. My website . . . . . the best source for English learners someday.
    a. Will be
    b. Will
    c. Going to be
    d. Going to
Jawaban:
  1. a. Are going to have
  2. d. Will visit
  3. b. Will tell
  4. a. Was be
  5. c. Buy
  6. a. Will be
  7. b. Am
  8. a. Will be
  9. b. Will be
  10. d. Will complete
  11. a. Will be
  12. b. I will
  13. d. Will
  14. a. Will be
  15. a. Will be
LihatTutupKomentar